The Sensible Prepper
- A-Z of Bushcraft – Survival and Wilderness SkillsA-Z of Bushcraft – Survival and Wilderness Skills A full guide to enjoying the outdoors http://www.undercurrents.org Who is the Presenter? […]
- 10 Survival Tips That May Save Your Life10 Survival Tips That May Save Your Life Survival is all about having the right knowledge and skill. In this […]
- Things to Ponder When Looking for the Best Pocket Knife to CarryThings to Ponder When Looking for the Best Pocket Knife to Carry The natural tendency of a self-confessed pocket knife […]
- Fire Starting Survival Tips – No Lighter & No MatchesFire Starting Survival Tips – No Lighter & No Matches How to use a Ferro rod to start a fire […]
- The Prepper vs Survivalist QuizBetween the shows “The Walking Dead” and “Doomsday Preppers” there has been so much attention given to preppers and survivalists that some clarification is needed. […]
- Why Inflation Preppers Might Want To Consider Farmland InvestmentsWhy Inflation Preppers Might Want To Consider Farmland Investments With runaway fiscal and monetary stimulus, supply chain breakdowns, and other […]
What Is A Prepper?
A person who believes a catastrophic disaster or emergency is likely to occur in the future and makes active preparations for it, typically by stockpiling food, ammunition, and other supplies.
The first known use of prepper was in 1904.