The Sensible Prepper
- The Prepper vs Survivalist QuizBetween the shows “The Walking Dead” and “Doomsday Preppers” there has been so much attention given to preppers and survivalists that some clarification is needed. […]
- Why Inflation Preppers Might Want To Consider Farmland InvestmentsWhy Inflation Preppers Might Want To Consider Farmland Investments With runaway fiscal and monetary stimulus, supply chain breakdowns, and other […]
- 5 Tips For Buying The Best Concealed Carry Holster5 Tips For Buying The Best Concealed Carry Holster If you are serious about your safety, chances are that you […]
- FOOD SHORTAGE – SURVIVAL GARDEN CROPS YOU SHOULD BE GROWING (NOW)Food Shortage – Full Comprehensive Survival Garden Growing Crop List. I spent a long time researching and determining which plants […]
- Test Your Survival Skills by BackpackingHow fit do you think you are? How many survival skills do you know? Are you really ready to […]
- 6 ways of Re-Organizing Your Prepper To Do listIts quite hard breaking down what you need and what you don’t need when it comes to prepping. The list […]
What Is A Prepper?
A person who believes a catastrophic disaster or emergency is likely to occur in the future and makes active preparations for it, typically by stockpiling food, ammunition, and other supplies.
The first known use of prepper was in 1904.