The Sensible Prepper may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
Its quite hard breaking down what you need and what you don’t need when it comes to prepping. The list of what a prepper needs to do is a large one. Its tricky trying to decide which is important to tackle on first. Prepping is not easy. It is considered a lifestyle and you will have to do a little more than usual to get there. You should start considering which ones are affordable and less time consuming for you which will benefit you in the long run.
How to organize Your Preps
1. Rank your preps by difficulty. Easier preps should go first.
2. Prioritize the preps which are aimed to helping you in a crisis that might take place.
3. Push preps up your list if that one prep is enough to save you in the given emergency situation.
4. Push preps down your list if you already have another prep done that could help you in the very same emergency situation.
5. Push preps down your list if they cover an event that isn’t particularly serious enough to prep for.
6. Push preps down your list if they conflict with your current preps.
Get one prep completely done and out of the way before you move on to the next, or else you’ll be left with a slew of incomplete preps and no best option when it comes to an actual emergency situation where you’ll need to make use of those preps.
If you do organize your list, and follow the 6 outlined above you should be safe during a disaster or emergency.